June 28, 2016
HOCKING CO. FAIRGROUNDS
ENTRY FEE: $20.00 PER DRIVER
100 % PAYBACK
CALL GEORGE ANDREWS 740-808-1567
JEFF PHILLIPS 740-216-0378 OR BRYAN BOWNES 740-808-4436
1. Drivers must be 18 years old and have a valid driver's license. License must be shown at registration.
2. Driver must wear seat belt, helmet, and eye protection. Vehicle must have properly working brakes.
3. NO studded tires allowed
4.Front windshield may remain in vehicle, but all side glass and rear windows must be removed or rolled down in case of emergency. (ie: fire, rollover, etc.)
5. Battery must be strapped down.
6. Roll bars are recommended. No soft-top vehicles permitted.
7. 2-wheel drive only!
8.Max car build rules will be the same as Hocking County Fair Limited Weld Demolition Derby Class.
9. All must sign a Hold Harmmless Agreement.
10.Absolutely NO alcohol or drugs permitted on the grounds.All participants must be of sound mind and body when competing in the Auto Cross and signing the Hold harmless Agreement. Any unwillingness to cooperate, and/or any unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Any participant or pit crew displaying unacceptable behavior will be disqualified from competitions, and removed from the grounds.
11. Number of classes and prize monies will be determined on number of entries.
12. Registration will be limited to: 1 entry per driver/vehicle.
13. Top 3 vehicles wil advance to feature heat.
14. Track judges rules are final.
15. NO REFUNDS.
More information and rules on www.wecrash.com
ENTRY FEE: $20.00 per driver.
HOCKING COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
JUNE 27, 2015
1. Driver must be 16 years of age with a valid drivers's license. Drivers under the age of 18 must have a valid driver's license and a notarized release signed by a parent or legal guardian. All must sign a Hold harmless Agreement. Driver's License must be shown at registration.
2. Driver must wear a seat belt, and helmet.
3. No passengers allowed during any runs.
4. Absolutely NO alcohol or Drugs Permitted on the gorunds. All participants must be of sound mind and body when competing in the Mud Bogs and signing the Hold harmless Agreement. Any unwillingness to cooperate, and /or any unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Any participants displaying unacceptable behavior will be disqualified from the competitions and removed from the grounds.
5. All tires must be street legal. No tractor or Paddle Tires! No Cut Tires!
6. Pump gas only! No alcohol or nitro. Must have bottle un-hooked and purge the system before you can run. If you DO NOT want to do this, then you DO NOT run!
7. Must have clevis on back of vehicle. All must hook to cable. No Exceptions!
8. One pass per entry based on fastest time.
9. Frames must appear Factory. No Tube Frames!
10. Axel tubes must be center or behind the harmonic balancer.
11. Axle and Motor in Stock Factory Lcation.
12. Stock is Stock.(No after market high performance period!) Tires can not be bigger than 32". No headers. No Alum intales. no lift Kits, STOCK!!!
13. NO dropping back, you run where you draw.
14. When the vehicle has stopped forward progress your run will end and distance will be measured.
15. No riding the side of the pits, if any tire goes out of the pit you will be disqualified. Judges will make the decision on disqualification if you ride the sides of the pit.
16. ALL JUDGE'S DECISIONS ARE FINAL. The judges reserve the right to change the rules. These rules changes will be announced at the drivers meetring at the beginning oF the mud bog. All mud bog participants are required to attend the driver's meeting. It will be announced before the mud bog starts.
1. 41" - 44" 2. 37" - 40" 3. 34" - 35" 4. 31" - 33"
5. STOCK 6. POWDER PUFF 7. OUTLAW CLASS
ENTRY FEE: $20.00 PER DRIVER
100% PAY BACK
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL:
JEFF PHILLIPS 740-216-0378
JEREMY LINDSEY 740-255-0611
GEORGE ANDREWS 740-808-1567
HOCKING COUNTY FAIR TRUCK & TRACTOR PULL
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 PM
ORDER OF PULL:
6000 STOCK TRUCK (GAS ONLY) 150 110 90 60 50
5800 MOD TRACTOR 175 120 100 60 50
6500 MOD STOCK TRACTOR NA 1 75 120 100 60 50
8000 WORK STOCK DIESEL TRUCK 175 120 100 60 50
6500 PRO STREET TRUCK 175 120 100 60 50
5800 CHEATER STOCK TRUCK (GAS ONLY) 175 120 100 60 50
8000 2.6 DIESEL TRUCK 175 120 100 60 50
8000 OPEN GAS/DIESEL TRUCK 175 120 100 60 50
9300 SUPER PRO STOCK TRACTOR 225 170 100 60 50
CODY LAYNE MARTIN MEMORIAL CLASS (NO PAYBACKS - MEMORIAL CLASS)
*8000 OPEN GAS/DIESEL TRUCK PLAQUES AWARDED TO TOP 3 PULLERS
OPEN SEMI CLASS 100% PAYBACK
ENTRY FEE: $25.00 ALL CLASSES
LINE UP WILL BE AS LISTED ABOVE
NOTE: TRACK JUDGES HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ORDER AS NEEDED.
FOR RULES & REGULATIONS SEE THE 2016 HOCKING COUNTY FAIR GUIDE - AVAILABLE AFTER JULY 15, 2016 AT THE HOCKING COUNTY EXTENSION OFFICE & MANY BUSINESSES THROUGHOUT LOGAN & HOCKING COUNTY.
FOR QUESTIONS, CALL BRYAN BOWNES 740- 808-4436
CALL FAIR OFFICE 740-385-6704 ON DAYOF PULL.
ROUGH TRUCK/TOUGH TRACK
THURSDAY, SEPT. 15, 2016 7 PM
HOCKING CO. CLASS PURSE:
(MUST SHOW PROOF OF BEING A HOCKING CO. RESIDENT)
OPEN CLASS PURSE : ANYBODY- ANY TRUCK
CALL JEFF PHILLIPS 740-216-0378
OR JEREMY LINDSEY 740-385-9159
RULES LISTED IN 2016 HOCKING CO. FAIR GUIDE. FOR A COPY
OF RULES, CALL 740-385-6704.
HOCKING COUNTY FAIR DEMOLITION DERBY
Hocking County Fairgrounds
September 16, 2016
Friday - 8:00 p.m.
Hocking County Fair
. All drivers must supply their own car. Any front engine, hard top car, station wagon, or '67 and newer imperials (uni-body) is allowed with the exception of jeeps, convertibles, limousines, hearse, etc. No wagon roof tops folded down allowed.
. If you do not see it in these rules, that means you CANNOT do it. Pretty simple. Don't ask. The answer will probably be NO!
. Battery must be relocated to passenger's side floor and securely anchored and covered with a suitable shield.
. Gas tank must be removed from its original location. A boat tank or metal equivalent may be used, and must be secured and covered with a shield.Gas tank protection may not be any larger than 24"x 24" (2 ft. x 2 ft.) and may be either bolted to the floor board or or connected to rear pipe cage.ALSO , must be at least 1" from any sheet metal in the rear of the cabin of car. If car has electric fuel pump, it must have a kill switch located in the drivers compartment.
. Any type of skid steer, forklift, small tractor tire or LT truck tire permitted. No studded tires. No split rims. Double or loaded tires permitted.
The bottom of each bumper cannot be more than 24 inches off the ground, and the bottom of each bumper must be at least 12 inches from the ground.
. Hoods cannot be welded. They may be wired only. Maximum of 6 locations. You may wire from bumper to hood in 3 places. These will count as 3 of the 6 locations.
.All body mounts must remain stock and in stock location, from core support to back bumper.may be replaced.
. No welding of the bumper, front of back to any part of the body. Bumpers may be welded to frame, you may weld a 3"x3" plate top & bottom to help hold bumper. (no excessive welding on the frame, excessive welding will be determined by the officials.) Any year or make of a factory production passenger car bumper will be allowed front or rear. No homemade bumpers! No loaded bumpers!Bumper shocks must remain factory to the make of vehicle. You may collapse and weld shocks or just remove them.
. Doors, trunk lids, or tailgates must be fastened shut by wire or welding. Welding not to exceed 3 inch wide plates per seam. Welding of doors, trunk and tailgate must be on a 5" on 5" off skip weld. Trunks must have a 12" x 12" inspection hole. No tucking of doors, the drivers door may be reinforced for safety.
. 5 lug passenger car rear-ends only, any "braced" or built rear-ends must be attached to factory suspension only!
. If you chose to wire you doors, trunk or tailgate, 6 places per door, trunk or tailgate sheet metal to sheet metal only. You may weld a 2" washer in place where you choose to wire. No more than 3 strands of wire per location. You may also have wire in 2 places in the front and rear window from the rood down to the firewall in the front and down to speaker tray in the rear window. WIRE ONLY in the front & rear windows. NO other types of reinforcement.NO more than 4 wraps of wire in any of these locations.
. You will be allowed to wire in 4 locations the cabin of the car (where you set), no further rearward than the first back seat on any type of car. These will be the ONLY, ONLY wires that will be permitted to wrap around the frame anywhere on the car. With the exception of Rule #23.
. Firewall pipe and a pipe behind drivers seat is recommended, not to exceed 5 inches in diameter and go no further than 6" behind the seat. You may also connect the 2 pipes to form a 4 point cage around the drivers' compartment, not to extend past front or rear pipes. Cage must be a minimum of 12 inches off the floor.
. Patching floor board area to support fuel tank, battery, trans cooler, and drivers compartment will be allowed.
. Patching of the body part panels on a pre ran car will be limited to a 1/8" thick x 12" x 12" plate per body panel. PATCHING OF PRE RAN CARS ONLY! Only exception to this rule will be the doors if they are deemed a safety issue.
. If you bring a car that has more than one trunk floor, plated fenders or have your whole fender or quarter panel wrapped with metal, do not bother bringing it! Leave it at home or take it somewhere else. No exceptions!
. No tilting or bending of rails on any type of car.
. Any modifications to the body or frame not mentioned in will NOT be allowed at all
. No kicker from front pipe to distributor protector must have a minimum of 4" spacing between the two. Distributor protectors may not be any wider than engine intake manifold, must extend straight up and no taller than 3" above distributor.
Rear ends may be wired or chained down with #9 wire or chain no longer than 3/8". But you still must have factory working shocks. No altered or solid shocks. No all thread.
. Tie rods may not be re-enforced..
No kicker from frong pipe to distributor protector must have a minimum of 4" spacing between the two.
. Motor may be chained, wired, or welded. Chains must be wrapped around frame and bolted to the motor. No welding of the chains to the frame.
. Engine cradles will be allowed, but must be attached to the motor mount bracket only. No welding cradle in solid.
. All cars must have a working front suspension. No welding of any kind to the suspension. All suspension must remain in stock, front & rear. Stock type springs and shocks. Any factory leaf sprung car may not have more than 7 leafs. Springs may not exceed 3/8 " thick X 2 3/4 " wide, and must have a 1" taper from top to bottom Must remain stock position and stock length. No flat, square stacks. Main leaf must remain on top. Must have working rear shackle. 4 spring clamp per side only. (EX: 2 front - 2 rear.)
. Transmission cross members may either be bolted in factory location or if needed to be moved, a 5" long 3" x 3" may be welded in place to attach cross members.
. Transmission coolers are allowed, but must be securely fastened down and covered.
. Anything not mentioned in the rules must remain stock and in stock location.
1. Seat belts, approved helmet, and eye protection are required. Neck brace highly recommended.
2. All lights, mirrors, glass, trim, and interior must be removed prior to entering the fairgrounds.
3. All cars must have working brakes prior to and during entire event.
4. The use of drugs and or alcohol prior to or during event will lead to immediate disqualification.
5. Cars must be numbered on both doors.
6. There will be a 1 minute time limit enforced by track officials.
7. There will be 1 warning for the following: Hitting drivers' door, sandbagging, and double teaming. 2nd offense will result in disqualification.
8. Cars must remain in boundary lines at all times.
9. In the event a heat winners' car cannot be driven, driver may use any previous heat car for the feature, pending inspection.
10. All cars must be removed from fairgrounds within 12 hours. After that, cars will become property of the Hocking County Agricultural Society.
11. We reserve the right to impose additional rules at any time.
12. Any driver refusing to allow inspection of their car at any time will be disqualified and lose any prize money.
13. No car will be inspected until entry monies are paid. If your car does not pass inspection, you will forfeit entry money. You are only allowed two times through inspection. If you DO NOT or CANNOT correct the second time through, you WILL NOT run.
1. Every driver is required to fill out entry and sign a Hold Harmless Agreement.
2. Entry fee will be $40.00. Pit pass will be $10.00.
3. Driver must be 16 years of age with valid drivers' licenses. Drivers under 18 must have a valid driver's license and a notarized release signed by parent or legal guardian.
4. All cars must have working brakes prior to and during entire event.
5. All drivers are required to sign a release and waiver of liability indemnity agreement the day of event.
6. The Hocking County Agriculture Society reserves the right to accept or reject any entry for any reason.
7. The use of drugs and or alcohol prior to and during event will lead to immediate disqualification.
8. Cars must be numbered on both doors.
9. There will be a 3 minute time limit enforced by track officials.
10.There will be one warning for the following: Hitting drivers' door, sandbagging, and double teaming. 2nd offense will result in disqualification.
11. Cars must remain in boundary lines at all times.
12. In the event heat winners' cars cannot be driven, driver may use any previous heat car for the feature, pending inspection.
13. All cars must be removed from the fairgrounds within 12 hours. After that, cars become the property of the Hocking County Agricultural Society.
14. We reserve the right to impose additional rules at any time.
15. Any driver refusing to allow inspection of their car at any time, will be disqualified and lose any prize money.
16. No car will be inspected until entry monies are paid. If your car does not pass inspection, you will forfeit entry money. You are only allowed two times through inspection. If you DO NOT or CANNOT correct the second time through, you WILL NOT RUN!
Limited Weld Class- Each heat will pay our top 3 cars $50 each.
1st - $1,500.00
2nd - $700.00
3rd - $500.00
4th - $300.00
Compact Cars Class - One heat ran for compact cars will be a heat/feature together.
1st - $500.00
2nd - $300.00
3rd - $200.00
4th - $100.00
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I, ___________________________________________________ agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Hocking County Agriculture Society from any claim, demand, suit, loss, cost of expense, or damage which may be asserted, claimed, or recovered against The Hocking County Agriculture Society, by reason of any loss of property, personal injury or bodily injury, sustained by any person whomsoever and which loss, damage, injury or death arises out of or is incident to or is in any way connected with my participation in The Demolition Derby Competitions at the Hocking County Fairgrounds on September 16, 2016 and regardless of claim, demand, damage, loss, cost of expense is caused in whole or in part by negligence of the Hocking County Agriculture Society, or by third parties, or by agent, employees, or factors of any of them.
Demolition Derby Participant Date
Release and Consent Form (16 & 17 Years Old Only)
State of Ohio, County of Hocking, I _________________________________________ being the parent and/or legal guardian of ____________________________________ hereby consent to permit ________________________________ to enter and/or participate in the Hocking County Agricultural Society Demolition Derby and that said minor is under the age of this state. Namely, age ____ and that I hereby expressly release the Hocking County Agricultural Society and their associated for any injuries of any kind or nature which may occur should said minor be injured while being a contestant in said contest.
Parent and/or Legal Guardian : ____________________________ Date: _________________
Printed Name: ____________________________________________________
Subscribed and sworn to this ______________ day of ______________ 12.
Notary Public ___________________________ My commision expires _______________
Any questions contact: www.derbydog-productions.com
Jeremy Hejduk (P) 440-223-4723